Introduction and provision of quality training in sustainable agriculture and rural development relevant to the current developmental needs in order to make ZAMBIA GREEN, CLEAN and SUSTAINABLE.
Provision of systematic and continuous in-service training courses to enhance the reservoir of skills, knowledge and attitude of serving and non serving officers in agriculture.
Introduction of production ventures to supplement government funding and act as training laboratory for trainees and surrounding farmers
Provision of farm based research, outreach programmes and consultancy services for technological advancement to ensure sustainable development
Provision of quality training in the protection of natural resources in the country as we use or introduce new technology in order to optimize production in agriculture
Quality agriculture training through government/graduate cohesive partnership
To become a training centre of excellence in sustainable agriculture and rural development practices
- To emphasis on practical training to develop skills
- To implement farm based research, outreach programmes and consultancy services
- To implement production ventures to support training
- To continuously collaborate with relevant national and regional institutions/organizations
- To continuously review the curriculum
- To continuously develop staff.
Dpt ATIs - Popota dpt-atipopota2.jpg dpt-atisorting.jpg floting-bed.jpg popotafieldwork.jpg
Dpt ATIs - Popota